In order to protect the experience and safety of people who use Fhacktions, there are some limitations on the type of content and behavior that we allow. All users must adhere to the policies set forth in the Fhacktions Rules. Failure to do so may result in the temporary locking and/or permanent suspension of account(s). Also the user must adhere to the Terms of Service of Fhacktions, available at fhacktions.com/terms
Please note that we may need to change these rules from time to time and reserve the right to do so. The most current version will always be available at fhacktions.com/rules.
Content Limitations and Use of Fhacktions
In order to provide the Fhacktions service and the ability to communicate with others, there are some limitations on the type of content that can be published in Fhacktions.
- Explicit content: You may not use pornographic, excessively violent media, offensive content, in your profile image, faction image, server image, player name, avatar name, faction name, server name, or any other content shared in Fhacktions. Accounts sharing or showing this kind of content will be blocked until the content is deleted or changed and any reference to it. In addition, Fhacktions might delete all reported content not complying with the rules and terms of service. Reiterative unfulfillment of the rules will end in the blocking or deletion of the account.
- Unlawful use: You may not use our service for any unlawful purposes or in furtherance of illegal activities. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- Copyright and Intellectual Property: If a content shared in Fhacktions is reported because alleged copyright infringement, the content might be removed from the platform and the offending accounts might be blocked, suspended or deleted.
- Trademark: We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames. Accounts using business names and/or logos to mislead others may be permanently suspended.
Any accounts and related accounts engaging in the activities specified below may be temporarily locked and/or subject to permanent suspension:
- Use of spoofing or hacking GPS tools, with the intent of cheating the real location where the player is.
- Abuse in bugs or game mechanics thay might give unfair advantages in conquest mode or quick battle.
- Creating multiple accounts with overlapping uses or in order to evade the temporary or permanent suspension of a separate account is not allowed.
- You may not engage in username squatting.
- You may not impersonate others through the Fhacktions service in a manner that is intended to or does mislead, confuse, or deceive others.
- You may not buy or sell Fhacktions usernames
- Violent threats (direct or indirect)
- You may not promote violence against or directly attack or threaten other people on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, or disease.
- Private information: You may not publish or post other people’s private and confidential information, such as credit card numbers, street address, or Social Security/National Identity numbers, without their express authorization and permission.
- You may not post intimate photos or videos that were taken or distributed without the subject’s consent.
- Accounts that are inactive for more than six months may be removed without further notice.
- You may not publish or link to malicious content intended to damage or disrupt another person’s browser or computer or to compromise a person’s privacy.
- SPAM: You may not use the Fhacktions service for the purpose of spamming anyone. Some of the factors that we take into account when determining what conduct is considered to be spamming are:
- If repetitive comments are posted on the game chat, or any services or sites of the game
- If a large number of report complaints have been filed against you
- if you post duplicate content over multiple accounts or multiple duplicate updates on one account
- If you post misleading, false, or phishing/malware links
Accounts under investigation may be block or suspended during the investigation.
By general rule, the accounts breaking these rules might have the following punishments, depending on the severity of the player’s actions:
- 24 hrs. ban on the first occasion, 7 day ban on second occasion, indefinite ban on the third occasion.
- Release the conquered server from the holding faction.
- Reduction in virtcoins and tournament points referred to the battles or conquest where the cheat was detected, multiplied by a factor
- The faction with the cheating member will be also punished by losing the conquered servers and the tournament points related
Fhacktions reserves the right to immediately terminate your account without further notice in the event that, in its judgment, you violate these Rules or the Terms of Service.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.